Do you want to report your property to us for selling or renting?
Fill the contact form
Welcome to Immobiliare L’Anfiteatro, we are a Residential Letting, Mediation and Relocation Agency that prides itself on delivering a quality service.
This dynamic friendly agency has developed through delivering on its promises and providing a complete service to the International community living and working in Italy.
Our principle sphere of operation is geared to meeting the needs of Corporate clients, the US Navy (official affiliate for the Campania region), NATO personnel and International contractors.
As an Independent Agency we are proud of our Residential Property Management knowledge and experience. Our ambition is to continue building on current success and engender increased recognition for integrity, quality and best practice in the provision of accommodation services to the International Community.
As every tenant is different, Immobiliare L’Anfiteatro tenants' services are designed to suit individual needs.
We don’t just offer apartments and houses to rent. We also have serviced apartments and short lets.
Company employees and Service members relocating to an unfamiliar country often face particular challenges finding new accommodation, so we have developed our services to help.
Of course, the hassle of renting does not end when you have found a place that suits you. There are contracts to negotiate, utilities to transfer, schools and health services to be accessed, residency permits and documentation required. Our service takes care of them all; this includes but is not limited to:
- Orientation Services
- Telephone and Internet services
- Applications for “Codice Fiscale”
- Applications for “Permesso di Soggiorno”
- Application for “Residency Certificate”
- Pre information for registering with the Italian Health System
- School applications and enrolment
- Personal travel arrangements
- Freight forwarding and International movement of household goods
- English speaking representatives
- Safety and security inspections
- Support provided to the client for the life of the tenancy agreement
- 24 Helpline for clients with support agreement
- Management of utility accounts
- Gas and electrical appliances checked in accordance extant regulations
- Ensure any condominium charges or applicable local taxes are clearly identified and explained
- Preparation of inventories and reports
- Instructions for all appliances and systems
- Security devices - alarms, locks, window locks, etc - are all demonstrated and explained to the tenant
- Emergency phone numbers are posted and fire extinguisher, smoke alarms and any other safety devices are explained
- Provide a written procedure for how to handle emergencies (i.e. flooding, robbery, fire, etc)
- Settling Out services- cancellation of accounts, fiduciary services